Well suited for surface and subsea operations, the Boltless Hydril Pressure Control blowout preventer, the Quik-Loq, radically reduces downtime while enhancing safety and environmental protection. It accomplishes these goals in part by:
- Minimizing personnel exposure to safety hazards that are inherent to BOP maintenance on the rig by eliminating the need for tools and rigging.
- Allowing changeout of rams and/or operator assemblies in a matter of minutes rather than hours.
- Using Boltless bonnets, redundant operator seals, and redundant rod seals.
|Bore Sizes (in.)||Working Pressure (psi)|
- All designs use the field-proven Hydril Pressure Control Multiple Position Locking (MPL) clutch.
- Units meet NACE MR0175 and API 16A design requirements.