Basic surface control systems from Hydril Pressure Control have a wide range of features and options that make them suitable for any application. While they are commonly used on high-spec jackups and in extreme climates on land, the quality and safety-conscious should consider a Hydril Pressure Control system to ensure compliance with the latest API requirements. Available features include:
- Carbon steel piping and components with stainless steel optional.
- Operating pressures of 3,000 or 5,000 psi.
- Dual electric-driven pumps. API strongly discourages air pumping systems.
- Remote control panels with lighted buttons or optional touch screens.
- Integrated or stand-alone diverter controls.