The Seal-All Diverter Insert features a custom-designed elastomeric cylinder to seal off irregular shapes in the well bore. Its smooth outer surface allows the diverter to achieve a positive seal on multiple items, ensuring proper gas diversion. When used in any diverter or annular BOP, the Seal-All insert also reduces wear on auxiliary lines and will not slip on drill pipe. In addition:
- Low-profile bolting provides a smooth surface for diverter shutoff.
- Elastomeric inserts can be provided quickly to fit any auxiliary line/pipe combination.
- Custom-compounded elastomers are based on Hydril Pressure Control's proprietary, high-performance technology.
- Seal-All Diverter Inserts have been pressure-tested to 500 heave cycles, at 500 psi without slippage or failure.
|Length (in.)||Length (mm)||Length with End Caps (in.)||Length with End Caps (mm)||Weight (lbs)||Weight (kg)|
- Carbon steel outer shell, with custom-molded elastomeric insert.
- Standard 8' sections, with 15" nominal OD; other custom sizes available.